NSDI'21 accepted papers are out
I have looked at the NSDI’21 program recently. There is a bunch of lovely papers that I’m going to read. I have selected a couple of papers that I really love to read from this year’s NSDI.
These papers are kind of most relevant to my research!
- BMC: Accelerating Memcached using Safe In-kernel Caching and Pre-stack Processing
- When Cloud Storage Meets RDMA
- Programming Network Stack for Middleboxes with Rubik
- Ship Compute or Ship Data? Why Not Both?
I have also created a second priority list of papers that I will add to my wishlist.
- Scaling Distributed Machine Learning with In-Network Aggregation
- MilliSort and MilliQuery: Large-Scale Data-Intensive Computing in Milliseconds
- Breaking the Transience-Equilibrium Nexus: A New Approach to Datacenter Packet Transport
- Twenty Years After: Hierarchical Core-Stateless Fair Queueing