I’m a graduate student at QMUL EECS, advised by Gianni Antichi . I’m also working with Brent Stephens at Utah/Google. My interests center around computer systems at data centers. Before starting PhD, I was a research assistant at NUS advised by Djordje Jevdjic, working on memory management for data center applications. I also spent 3 months studying the feasibility of using virtualization to increase the availability of electrical grid controllers advised by Jean-Yves Le Boudec at EPFL.
I did my undergraduate and master’s at IUST in Iran, working with Mohsen Sharifi.
Distributed systems - Spring’22 (TA)
Distributed systems - Spring’21 (TA)
Big data analytics - Fall’20 (TA)
SOSP’19, AEC Member (Artifact Evaluation Committee)
- Farbod Shahinfar (now pursuing Ph.D. at Politecnico di Milano)
- Mohammad Siavashi (Received MSc from IUST, now PhD student KTH Royal Institute of Technology),
- Master thesis title: Development of a Page Table Aware Scheduler. Paper
- Mehran Salmani (Received MSc from IUST, now PhD student Technische Universität Ilmenau,
- Master thesis title: A Mechanism for Auto-Configuration of ML Inference Services.
What am I currently working on?
Looking for problems!
Hosts can get congested too, here for more
TCP seems to be hampering the innovation.
The process of conducting research is slow.